Untitled‎ > ‎Athletics‎ > ‎Tuesday December 4‎ > ‎

Postponement 9/25/18

posted Sep 25, 2018, 10:15 AM by Todd Sampson
Due to the forecast rain the following adjustments need to be made;
Varsity/JV Boy's Soccer (H) with Bangor have been postponed make-up date TBA (No practice today)
Varsity Girls Soccer @ Bangor is still on at 3:30 pm! No JV girls soccer game today
Varsity/JV Field Hockey has been postponed until Wed 9/26 at Mt. Ararat 3:30/5:00 pm Practice today at Ingersoll 3:00-4:30 pm
JV Golf (H) Gardiner has been postponed No golf practice today!